Nincs tárgy megadva

frank Azu frankazu at REDIFFMAIL.COM
2002. Sze. 21., Szo, 12:16:24 CEST

ATTN:Sir

 My name is Mr. Frank azu, the manager, credit
and foreign bills of Ecobank Plc. I am writing in
respect of a foreign customer of my bank with account
number 89-3k7-1996/Ecb who perished in a plane crash
[Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers
aboard on August 6, 1997.

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally
has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin
but all has proved abortive as no one has come to
claim his funds of usd.25.5 m, [twenty five million five
hundred thousand united states dollars] which has been
with my branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name
shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up
to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here
does not allow such money to stay more than five and half
years, because the money will be recalled to the bank
treasury as unclaimed after this period.   In view of
this I got your contact through my search via business
report from your web site to see if you can assist. I
will give you
20% of the total.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will send to you
by fax or e-mail the application letter, bank's fax
number and the next step to take. I will not fail to
bring to your notice that this business is hitch free
and that
you should not entertain any fear as all modalities
for fund transfer can be finalized within five banking
days, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the
deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail
signifying  Your decision including your private
Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication, at this email address, frankazu at hot.ee  it's a private email, please reply to this one.

Respectfully submitted,

Frank Azu.
frankazu at rediffmail.com